Valorant will feature abilties inspired by Overwatch, Valorant has some key distinctions that make it a lot more like Counter-Strike. For one, each character’s “ultimate” ability has an extremely long cooldown that can last multiple rounds, so you won’t be constantly firing wall-piercing arrows, laying tripmines, or triggering poison-cloud ambushes. Valorant is a tactical 5v5 character-based shooter set in a near-future version of Earth. There’ll be around 10 characters at launch with more coming. All the characters have a set of four unique abilities, two of which you have to buy with money earned between rounds, at the same time you buy weapons and armor. Players can buy fully unlocked Valorant accounts at PlayerAuctions.
Genre: first-person shooter
Developer: Riot Games
Publisher: Riot Games
Platform: Microsoft Windows
Mirrors: Torrent, MegaUp, Uptobox, 1Fichier, Google Drive, GoFile, Pixeldra, Mixdrop, Yandex, DropApk, Letsupload
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!