Valorant will feature abilties inspired by Overwatch, Valorant has some key distinctions that make it a lot more like Counter-Strike. For one, each character’s “ultimate” ability has an extremely long cooldown that can last multiple rounds, so you won’t be constantly firing wall-piercing arrows, laying tripmines, or triggering poison-cloud ambushes.
Valorant is a tactical 5v5 character-based shooter set in a near-future version of Earth. There’ll be around 10 characters at launch with more coming. All the characters have a set of four unique abilities, two of which you have to buy with money earned between rounds, at the same time you buy weapons and armor.
Genre: first-person shooter
Developer: Riot Games
Publisher: Riot Games
Platform: Microsoft Windows
Mirrors: Torrent, Mega, Uptobox, 1Fichier, Google Drive, KBAGI, Openload, Downace
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!