R.B.I. Baseball is back with brand new batting, pitching, and base running controls, massive player improvements, more authenticity, an all-new broadcast-style pitching camera, and all your favorite game modes – Franchise, Exhibition, Online Multiplayer, and Home Run Derby. The excitement does not stop there – more features will be released in the coming weeks, so be on the lookout! For now, here is a first look at some gameplay screenshots for R.B.I. 20!
As one of the better baseball games of the 8-bit era, R.B.I. Baseball is a franchise that is beloved by many older players. Following a nearly twenty-year hiatus, the series returned a few years back to much fanfare. Current publisher MLB Advanced Media is prepping the newest version for release later this year and new information about upgrades and details have begun to trickle out. R.B.I. Baseball 20 will have fans ready to grab a bat and swing.
Title: R.B.I. Baseball 20
Developer: MLB Advanced Media
Series: R.B.I. Baseball
Mirrors: Torrent, Mega, Uptobox, 1Fichier, Google Drive, KBAGI, Openload, Downace
– Download Full Game
– Download Crack
– Copy crack to game’s folder
– Play and Enjoy
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!