Minecraft makes a lot of sense as a ray tracing showcase – as well as the best-selling game in the world, it’s also a deceptively simple game which can have a large degree of complexity layered on top of it – perfect for showcasing new technology such as ray tracing.
Minecraft ray tracing support leverages NVIDIA’s RTX platform, designed specifically around RTX-capable graphics cards. Its latest 20-series cards feature dedicated hardware to accelerate ray tracing, ensuring enabling the feature doesn’t tank your framerate.
Minecraft is a dynamic world, where blocks can be removed or added en masse. NPCs and enemies roam the land, and other players zoom about in minecarts. To account for constantly-changing conditions, every ray-traced effect works in real-time, bringing lifelike visual effects to the stylized world of Minecraft in jaw-dropping fashion.
Title: Minecraft RTX
Developer: Mojang Studios
Publisher: Mojang Studios
Genre: Sandbox, survival
Mirrors: Torrent, Mega, Uptobox, 1Fichier, Google Drive, KBAGI, Openload, Downace
– Download Full Game
– Download Crack
– Copy crack to game’s folder
– Play and Enjoy
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!