Humankind is as much about being remembered as growing your territory, and victory is tied to your fame. Fame is a point system in Humankind. You acquire stars when you do anything memorable, like building a megalopolis or fighting a momentous battle. And at the end of a game, the points are totted up to determine a winner. What’s fascinating, though, is that fame can be gathered in huge amounts at any point during history, moving the focus away from the endgame.
During the game, the player gains resources for their civilization similar to Endless Legend, which includes food, industry, gold, science, and influence; each of these can be spent to hurry up production, advance technology, or used as trade goods with other cultures. Humankind also adds Fame, related to being the first civilization to discover certain technologies or build world wonders.
Developer: AMPLITUDE Studios
Mirrors: Torrent, MegaUp, Uptobox, 1Fichier, Google Drive, GoFile, Pixeldra, Mixdrop, Yandex, DropApk, Letsupload
– Download Full Game
– Download Crack
– Copy crack to game’s folder
– Play and Enjoy
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!