Experience High Drama: Stranger than fiction stories leap off the screen, as characters plot against you and events push you to extremes. Learn as You Go: Guided advice helps newcomers and veterans navigate a rich medieval world. In-game suggestions tip you off to paths you might not have considered. The Usual Crusader Kings Fun: Keep a stubborn council in line, scheme against your overbearing uncle or marry rich duchesses for their land and legacy.
After more than seven years of tinkering away on Crusader Kings 2, its grand strategy RPG hybrid, Paradox has finally unveiled the sequel: Crusader Kings 3. There’s a big map, of course, and loads of menus—what more could you want? Custom religions? Sure, there’s that too. Crusader Kings 3 looks familiar, but Paradox says it wants to focus even more on characters and roleplaying.
Title: Crusader Kings III
Genre: RPG, Simulation, Strategy
Developer: Paradox Development Studio
Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Franchise: Crusader Kings
Mirrors: Torrent, Mega, Uptobox, 1Fichier, Google Drive, KBAGI, Openload, Downace
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 14 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!