Blue Protocol been developed by a new internal team made up of staff from Bandai Namco Online and Bandai Namco Studios, which has in the past made the Tales series of RPGs alongside the Tekken series, the Ace Combat series and many others. The team, called Project Sky Blue, is using Unreal Engine 4.
In Blue Protocol, you and your friends have to explore and save a world in the brink of destruction. Apparently, there is some travel through space and time involved, which hopefully means that we’ll get to see some awe-inspiring sci-fi locations.
We’re yet to discover if it is an open world game or not, among other things. The business model is another mystery, but Bandai Namco is no stranger to free games and it would come as no surprise if it is free-to-play. The Xbox One exclusive Bless Unleashed is the latest free-to-play game from Bandai Namco, with past projects including Rise of Incarnates or Supernova.
Title: Blue Protocol
Developer: BANDAI NAMCO Studios
Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America
Platform: Microsoft Windows
Mirrors: Torrent, MegaUp, Uptobox, 1Fichier, Google Drive, GoFile, Pixeldra, Mixdrop, Yandex, DropApk, Letsupload
– Download Full Game
– Download Crack
– Copy crack to game’s folder
– Play and Enjoy
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!