In Bloodborne These small creatures have crept out of a nightmare, and while they may not look too friendly, they accompany hunters, follow their orders, and take care of messages left for others. Some of the dangers lurking within Yharnam are better faced with another Hunter or two by your side, but even then, victory is not guaranteed.
In Bloodborne the player can return to the safe zone, known as the “Hunter’s Dream”, by interacting with lanterns spread throughout the world of Yharnam. Doing so replenishes health, but repopulates all monsters in the game world. Lanterns also serve as the game’s checkpoints; the player will return to the last activated lantern when they die. Positioned away from Yharnam, the Hunter’s Dream delivers some of the game’s basic features to the player.
Developer: FromSoftware, Inc.
Designer: Hidetaka Miyazaki
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
Mirrors: Torrent, Mega, Uptobox, 1Fichier, Google Drive, KBAGI, Openload, Downace
– Download Full Game
– Download Crack
– Copy crack to game’s folder
– Play and Enjoy
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 780 or Radeon R280)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 44 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!